Welcome Back Reading Rescue Teams; Prepare to Schedule PD!
Welcome back to school! We are so excited for the 2018-2019 school year. The staff at Literacy Trust wants to kick off this school year by expressing our sincere appreciation for our continued partnership. This year we are proud to work closely with 100 NYC DOE Elementary Schools and are committed to giving each of our partners the highest level of support.
In the spirit of continuous improvement, Literacy Trust is utilizing an online platform for professional development registration. The steps you need to be aware of are listed below:
1. Program Coordinators will be the main point of contact for online registration.
2. Principals and Program Coordinators should meet to finalize instructor teams for the FY19 school year.
3. Registration will be on a first come, first serve basis. So please plan to select your dates as soon as possible.
4. The link to online registration will be sent out on 9/12.
Preview of Dates
New Reading Rescue Instructors, Reading Rescue Day 1 and Day 2:
- Option1: 9/24 and 9/25 (locations, TBA)
- Option 2: 9/26 and 9/27 (locations, TBA)
- Option 3: 9/27 and 9/28 (locations, TBA)
Year 2 Reading Rescue Instructors, Day 5 and Day 6
- Only Option: 10/1 and 10/2 (locations, TBA)
We prefer you send your teams together, but you can send people to different PD day options, if space permits.
Please feel free to reach out to our Operations Department, email@example.com with any additional questions. Locations will be added by 9/12.